A Website is an insight of your brand. It is the first thing that your client or customer visits. Modern website design is a relative phrase. In this face paced life, the world is changing every moment. What may be in-trend now, might not even exist in the next 2-3 months. Thus, trusting the minimalistic ideology works well for all. Here are some of the elements that needs to be incorporated in the website design if you wish to enhance user experience.
- Limited Color Palette – Choosing the right color palette for your website has long-lasting effects. Companies that have both primary and secondary colors incorporated in their websites have more options to play around with, whether its homepage, landing page or resource database. Check big brands, like Amazon and Apple, the simple color scheme is what they promote and work with.
- White Spaces are your trusted friend- Not only is the white space attractive but it is also clean, digestible and organized. The minimalistic yet elegant touch that a white space adds to a website can’t be matched by any other color.
- Calls to action needs to be directed correctly – Website design plays an important role in turning visitors into leads and customers. It is the way to connect to the people interested in products and services offered by you. The strategic incorporation of calls-to-action in the website is important to gather around the information and data.
- Crisp and clean coding – It might not be visually present, but it is probably the most important when it comes to the basic site functionality. Dedicating time to a clean backend coding is thus advisable and makes it easier to read, write and maintain site functionality.
- Design for the user first –The modern website design not only helps to boost your rank. A website should be user-friendly, it adds value to your website. The content must be held above SEO, at least in the initial phase of it.
- Elements that adds value to the SEO – Modern website design elements can greatly improve the SEO of site. These might not be visible evidently but appear in the backend coding of posts and pages. These tricks are incorporated in the Meta tags, heading tags, and other HTML coding elements.
- Speed Optimization – Optimizing and managing speed is an imperative design element. The technology being used today has made people impatient and are always in a hurry. They want their websites to load fast, else they will move away to some other site. It is important that the website design should be such that the elements on the page load fast.
Social Register is a Digital Marketing company based out of Sydney that helps business propel by providing them an adept Digital Marketing strategy, it can double up as a web design company in Sydney as well as social media agency as and when required. Get in touch with us to help scale new heights for your business.