People are of opinion that a perfect website is bound to look a certain way. That’s because the designs are subjective, it differs from person to person. Web design is an important factor of a website’s success. The company’s credibility is first judged by the standard and quality of website. It has a great impact on the bounce rate, conversion rate, and more. There are web design companies in Sydney that ensure these fact-based web design tips are taken care of:
- Site speed is a priority – The bounce rate is highly affected by the speed of website. People are bound to switch tabs if it takes longer than expected for a site to load. This also affects the ranking of your website. Hence, it is imperative that one invests time and effort to ensure faster loading.
- Clarity of thought appeals to the audience –Explaining clearly as to what the objective of your website is proves to be the major benefit of the arrangement. To improve the conversion rate, one must ensure that calls to actions are all clear and properly directed.
- Hick’s Law can be a boon – The Hick’s law suggests that when presented with plethora of options, it takes longer to make a decision. When you limit your choices, you focus on one call to action and this is sure to generate better conversion rate. You must stick to one end goal each page.
- Simplicity works the best –Minimalist theme attract better audience and ensures easy yet effective design in general. Complexity is less adorned and simplicity is appreciated. For instance, it is a common practice observed that sidebars have been now removed from most websites. It is good to stick with layouts and designs that stand out.
- Avoid Complex features like Accordions, Carousels – Website loves carousels. It is one of the most important features. Tabs and accordions fall under the same category of complex bars, they get ignored and the complexity makes them unfriendly.
- Scrolling is definitely better than Clicking – A clear content that one gets to read in one glance is much better and appreciated than the one that leads to a new page and demands clicking on tabs every now and then. Scrolling through the site is better than clicking tabs and moving on to new pages.
- Pictures of Real People attract more audience – Including pictures of people is a great idea. Human connect better with a product when it is suggested by a person, in real life as well as web, people transform site visitors into revenue generating clients.
Social Register is a Web Design Company in Sydney focused towards boosting conversions to help increase ROI with comprehensive solutions. Get in touch, to know more about our Digital marketing services.