A webpage that is well optimized is sure to rank better on Search Engine Result Pages. Here’s a checklist to follow which will guide you to better optimize your page:
- The right keywords are the key – A thorough keyword research followed by appropriate content that does justice to the keywords is the first and the most efficient strategy to better rank the page. Use Google’s Keyword Planner or Moz’s Keyword explorer for the keyword research task.
- Search Engine Friendly URL – A URL is an insight to your content, so it is advisable to avoid confusing and complex URL structure and instead opt for shorter, keyword-optimized structure. The main targeted keyword must be well adjusted and mentioned in the URL.
- Title Tag needs optimization too – An important element of on-page SEO elements is the title tag of the page. For this task you can opt for Moz’s Title Tag tool.
- Meta Description is an important element – It is the visible description that explains your service in limited words. A well written Meta Description of less than 160 characters is best suited for an optimized web page.
- H1 Tag optimization is also required– The title area in CMS comprises of H1 tag. It should mainly target the keyword that best describes businesses’ services.
- Page Speed – Images affect the page speed at large. It is advisable that time be spent on optimizing the images so that the page speed improves of the page. GTmetrix and Google’s Page Speed Insight to judge page speed and efficiently optimize it.
Here are some of the factors one must consider in case of Page Optimization. Social Register is a digital marketing agency that offers SEO services in Sydney to help rank your company’s page better. If you are looking for a digital marketing firm to enhance your business presence, then get in touch with Social Register.